Sunday 18 March 2018

Pathways Is Coming!



Pathways Is Coming!









In two days time, on Tuesday March 20th 2018, Pathways, the new Toastmasters Education Program will be rolled out in Region 11 (Europe, Middle East and Africa). As with any change, there are mixed emotions amongst members, varying from excitement to disenchantment!


I am in the excited camp. So much so that I took the decision three months ago to become an early adopter. I joined the exciting Emperor Mandarin online club with members from around the globe all keen to experience the new Pathways program.


I have been hugely inspired by members such as Julie Kertesz who delights not only in completing the new Pathways projects but enthusiastically and very generously shares her knowledge with members. No question is too simple or complex for her to answer. If there was an award for a person who embodies the Toastmaster spirit, who has shown leadership in the way she has embraced change, I think Julie deserves that award.


Thanks to the inspiration from Julie, Sudha, Zaldy and a host of other Toastmasters, I am positively excited about Tuesday 20th March when Pathways will be an exciting new educational program alongside the traditional program, which will still be available for another two years.


I plan to listen, learn and lead as I continue along the Leadership Development Path I am working on, and to help members in my club(s) whatever stage they are at.


Welcome to Pathways!

Elizabeth Jordan,
Herts Speakers
North Herts Speakers
Cornerstones Communication
Emperor Mandarin Online Toastmasters























2 comments:

Steve Campion said...

I love your enthusiasm :-) I look forward to reading more about your exciting journey.

Unknown said...

Exciting times ahead. I can see you are excited, roll on the 20th March